Casa de los Mora, from convent to wine cellar
Today this building is known as the Casa de los Mora, formerly as it was a Dominican convent. It dates from the sixteenth century. In 1844 it became the property of Juan de Navas García. The building used to be an anise factory, an oil mill and even a winery.
It preserves a splendid Mannerist courtyard porticoed with semicircular arches and columns on a pedestal base. In its center there is a fountain surrounded by gardens and palm trees.
It has different exhibition rooms. It houses today an exhibition space dedicated to bronze, as well as to the school.
For guided tours: firstname.lastname@example.org and 957 50 36 62.