From convent to wine cellar
Today this building is known as the Casa de los Mora, aforetime as a Dominican Convent. It dates form the sixteenth century. In 1844 it belonged to Juan de Navas García. The building was previously an anise factory, an oil mill and even a wine cellar.
It conserves a great Mannerist arcade patio with semicircular arches and columns on a pedestal base. In its center there is a fountain surrounded by gardens and palm trees.
Inside, it has different exhibition rooms. Today, there is a space dedicated to bronze as well as to school. In this moment there is a temporary exhibition “Music, Teacher” until the 15 of June.
For guided tours: [email protected] and 957 50 36 62.